27 Oct Start Your Engine. We Are Re-Opening.
It’s time to enjoy life’s simple pleasures.
Make the most of what’s left of 2020 and take a breather with some of life’s simple pleasures — the wine, the food, the friends you have missed and one of the best regions Victoria has on offer, the Yarra Valley.
Here are the need-to-knows:
- Our cellar door will re-open on Wednesday 28 October for seated tastings and sales. Open 10am to 5pm (6pm weekends). Bookings are not required but we suggest visiting before or after the lunch rush so we can take you through a selection of our wines.
- Our restaurant, Trattoria d’Soumah will re-open Friday 30 October for lunch, 11:30am to 3pm (4pm weekends).
- From these dates, we will trade seven days a week (including Melbourne Cup Day, 3 November).
- Lunch reservations are essential. We don’t want you to miss out so please call in advance to book your table 03 5962 4716
- We can currently cater for groups of up to 10 guests.
- Our new a la carte menu can be viewed here. Just be aware of our $30 min. for food per person.
- The 25km travel restriction is still in place until advised.
- We are taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and our staff safe. This includes wearing a mask, providing your mobile number and driver’s license upon arrival, social distancing and hygiene protocols.
If you have any questions about your visit, please don’t hesitate to call our cellar door team.
We have missed you. Our team cannot wait to bring you a table full of delicious Italian food accompanied by our well-renowned wines. Best things come to those who wait, and the reward for us will be seeing your smiling face very soon!
Soumah Team x